Challenge Packs!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

DAY 20 OF ASYLUM ***DONE*** and mash potatoes

I can see the light. 10 more days. 10 MORE DAYS. And I can send off my before/after pics and get my dang tshirt. BECAUSE THAT IS ALL I WANT-MY TSHIRT. Anyone that completes this should get a medal really-this is just mayham. I had Game Day and Overtime yesterday (see previous post), and today-Verticle Plyo. What a fabulous follow up. I was soooo looking forward to this. (can you just HEAR my sarcasm). Whatever. I do what's on the schedule, no matter how painful. Well, not really painful-just EXHAUSTING. And that's one thing I wanna say-with Insanity-I know alot of peeps were getting knee injuries, back tweaks and all that (engage your core people!). With Asylum-I DON'T HAVE ANY PAIN, except plain EXHAUSTION, and the expected wretched soreness. Soreness does not equel pain, IMO. Pain is a pulled muscle, tendons breaking, bone breaking, that kind of thing. That's the only time I think anyone should take a rest day. If you are sore-suck it up-and do your scheduled workout. This is my accurate description of my soreness today, and I still did the workout, so you can too:
I don't even know what this means. But my body does feel "mashy." Hence mash potatoes.

I need to shower or lie in the tub for 2 hours. So, that's all I have for now. Bye.
Demi

1 comment:

katie said...

I did vertical plyo for the second time last night...and I woke up STARVING....wow

http://www.katiechangesforkatie.com/