Challenge Packs!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I don't even know what day it is anymore. All I know is that this workout was HARD.

Ok I lied. I just finished lucky number Day 13 in Insanity: The Asylum. The only reason I know that is because I have this dang huge wall calander staring me in the face as soon as I get up in the morning. It's like a date with the devil. Hey do you guys know what Selecttech dumbbells are? Well, we got a killer set with a stand and everything off of Craigslist for $200 bucks (love a deal) and I heart them with everything that I have. For those that do know a thing about them, you know that you can increase the weight by .5 lb's if you want. So, everytime I workout, I try to "fool" my body and increase weight by a half a pound. I mean, it's (my body) not going to notice that, it's just not. WRONG. I was spewing sweat from every pore of my body times a million more than any other workout I've done to date. EVER. J got sneaky on me and took this pic ON MY VERY LAST SET. And then told me to hold that pose. I was like, "ARE YOU KIDDING?!" I can barely hold these things in my hand, let alone have an impromptu photoshoot when I'm this spent. But, he did get a good pic. I think. I look like I may kill someone, but, that's just me in general. This program is no joke. I say that alot-but it's the friggin' truth.

That's all I got-Demi

No comments: