Challenge Packs!

Monday, July 6, 2009

I LOVE Mondays!

Yes, call me crazy, but I do! I love the feeling of a fresh, new week filled with opportunity. Have you thought about what you are going to do this week for your fitness? TODAY is a NEW day and no matter what you ate or drank this weekend-you can start over fresh, TODAY! Isn't that amazing? Your body will thank you for it. So I encourage you, whatever you decide to do, give it your all-press play-and get that sweat flowing. Set a goal this week. Maybe a good one for you would be to "break a sweat every day this week." Or "I will workout for at least 30 minutes, 4 days a week." Or "I will eat clean and drink no alcohol." Give it a try, and see how you feel, then maybe try it again with a different goal the next week. Feel free to share your goals here, I would love to hear them!! My personal goal this week is to eat absolutely NO processed foods, and drink nothing but water. What's yours..?

In Him and Health-Demi

No comments: