Challenge Packs!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

JULY 13TH FOR INSANITY!

Trust me on this one thing: You WILL need a coach to get through this program.

This is one of the hardest cardio programs I have ever seen in my life. I have seen and done some previews of it, and let me tell ya-if you don't puke your first time, I'm impressed. It's a 60 day program, guaranteed to lean you out like WHAT!

Now, don't forget about that muscle now. Tony Horton will always be #1 in my book for all around fitness...BUT just make sure you are incorporating a strength training program either before, or after. Some crazies like myself will be incorporating the Insanity programs with P90X, or P90X+..and you can do that too. Instead of doing say, plyometrics one day, do an Insanity Cardio circuit.

Mark your calenders. Get even more lean and ripped. Get it through a coach on July 13th.. There is no other way!

No comments: