Challenge Packs!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thought this was cute

I, Demi, am formally evicting you, the child, from my womb, effective as soon as possible, preferrably by Saturday, as rent is due on the first and the premises will need to be vacated before then as I shall not be accepting any more illness and discomfort as payment. As this has been a week to week lease, I hope you will have no problems accomidating the wishes of me, the landlord. Futhermore, if you are not out by the first week of May, I will be forced to look in to measures to forcefully remove you from the premises in accordance with all recognized safe medical practices. If you have any questions or concerns, please present yourself face to face in person by exiting the womb so that we can discuss them. I appreciate the time you have chosen my body as a residency, and I will give you a good reference as you transition to the next phase of your life. Sincerely, Demi. (your mother)

1 comment:

life in a positive direction said...

First let me say...that was loving! Secondly, someone is sounding a lit-tle crabby. So, as we all know-I'm petrified to ever see you angry-so OUR PRAYERS OUR COMING YOUR WAY!!! ...effective immediately! LOVE YOU!!!