Challenge Packs!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

37 weeks! FULL TERM-wooohoo!



So this is what baby Isabel looks like right now! Wierd of me to post, I know, but I thought you could use a visual. Isn't this amazing?! It says on babycenter.com that she is "ready for life outside the womb." WHOA. I just can't believe it's been 9 months already. All these seasons have just flown by, and now my body is preparing itself to do what God designed it to do-to be fruitful and multiply! There is nothing that will make you feel more like a woman than pushing a baby into this world, and even though it hurts (OOOOUCH!) it's all worth it in the end. So as baby Isabel gets ready to begin her life with us, I hope you all will pray that she will be born healthy, and most importantly to have a hunger to know her Creator as she grows. Love you all :)

1 comment:

life in a positive direction said...

WOW-how amazing!!! I am so excited...as you already know! You've got mind and Stephen's prayers through and through!!! Love you sooooo much!!!