Challenge Packs!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Well How YOU doin..Day 16?

I woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning at promptly 7 am. That seems to be my "comfy" sleep in time. Having my Reset meal as I type, and I honestly can't believe this journey is almost over. I mean, I will still keep the majority of it incorporated into my life, but the fact that I am honestly ABLE to do this..blows my mind. I'm proud of myself for sticking through. And I think YOU should be proud of yourself for whatever you are going through, even if it's hard in the beginning. The beginning of this Reset SUCKED. I was miserable. But it was very shortlived, and I just pushed through..begrudgingly. At one point I looked at Jason and told him, "I don't think I can do this." And he told me that I came this far, why not see how much furthur I can go. And I did. And here I am in the home stretch of this thing. If you are doing a fitness program, eating differently, having a change in your family that is tough, whatEVER it is, I encourage you to stick it through. Because the OTHER side is amazing. It's SO beyond worth it, and just plain beautiful. So be courageous, be brave, and be consistant. These are key fundementals in sticking with anything in life, especially anything that involves change. Down another pound-I seem to be losing a pound a day. Still full of energy, and NOT hungry. I'm accepting this and embracing it, but I can't wait to jump into another round of Asylum that's for sure on Day 22! :) BTW-I have to help with a Cinco De Mayo Party tonight. 4000 people. That will probably be all drunk and crazy. I will be taking my dinner in my tupperware, and bringing my own water. No alchohol for this gal! I don't even want it. YAY. Till next time-DB

No comments: