Challenge Packs!

Sunday, May 6, 2012

DAY 17 HOLLERR!

How are you doing today! I am doing GREAT. Feel good, slept great, and I woke up refreshed and ready to go. So I have a confession to make. Last night was Cinco De Mayo. I had to go to the party I was talking about. I had 2 drinks. (SHAME!) But I did drink ALOT of water, and my food was on point, didn't cheat at all with bad food. But you know what? I am back on track today and for many days to come. I realized it wasn't that great (the drinks) and I guzzled distilled water faster than anything afterwards. Got it out of my system, and drank some alkanize before I went to bed. And I woke up 2 pounds lighter! Woohoo! 14 lbs lost in 17 days ya'll. Here is my accountability pic:
My midsection is getting more and more cut, and I love it. Goes to show you that nutrition is VITAL when you want to feel better and look better. Click on the Ultimate Reset Banner above if you want to get rid of bloating, fatique, insomnia, lower your cholesterol and if you want to just flat out feel BETTER. You know you want to. Because then you can feel like this every day:
I'll even supply your ribbons. -DB

No comments: