Challenge Packs!

Friday, May 4, 2012

Goodnight Day 15...

Today was good! I worked, I rested up, I ate all my meals precisely, and now my 4 year old is falling asleep on me. Life is good. Jason went out fishing today and now he is out at Whole Foods getting some stuff I was running out of, food wise. Thank heavens. A bit tired today, no little PM snooze, but I know I'll sleep good tonight. Tomorrow is going to be TOUGH. I have to attend a HUGE Cinco De Mayo party with 4000 people, and being a Charleston Socialite-I gotta be there and represent. VIP: OH YEAH!
Free drinks all around-lots of tequiila-(my FAVE) and me no can't drink. Well, poop. I'm ok though. I'm going to pack my Ultimate Reset dinner and bring it with me; yep-and eat it in the car, or straight up in VIP. Honey Badger don't care. Honey Badger will roll into that party with my purse and tupperware.
Time for night night-DB

No comments: