Challenge Packs!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Probably the best thing ever that made it's way in my mouth. That's what she said.

So. I made THIS as my bedtime snack-a-doo. (It's not a picture of what I actually made, obviously-but it looked just like this).
Chocolate Shakeology Pudding *1-½ scoops Chocolate Shakeology (or Vegan Tropical Strawberry- 1 ripe avocado- 1 large banana- 1 cup almond milk- 1 tsp. lemon juice- PREPARATION: Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth. If pudding is too thick, add a bit more almond milk. Pour into 4 small individual dishes and refrigerate for an hour. OPTIONAL: Garnish with chopped pecans, chia seeds, or walnuts. HOLY BALLS. This was SO good I can't even tell you. My kids were chomping at the bit to have some of this yummy HEALTHY goodness. Makes for a great dessert! P.S. I know the Avocado sounds crazy, but you can't taste it, and it's what makes it into a great pudding texture. Plus, this recipe is chock full of healthy fats and low in calories. And did I mention it tastes AMAZING?! It does. Until next time.. -DB

No comments: