Challenge Packs!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 12...Ultimate Reset

Ok so today has been going good. Today's lunch was the BOMB. "Hearty Miso Soup." Hearty me love it long time! The recipes are just friggin good, and tonight I'm cooking something I have NEVER cooked before. It has something to do with a Fennel. I have this bulbous Fennel in my fridge and I have no idea how it will taste or what the heck I'm going to do with it. We shall see. Not a single recipe has let me down yet, so I don't expect any less from this one. Today I am kind of tired, with a little stingy headache. And I broke out on my forehead real bad. And I don't usually break out at all. My skin was looking AMAZING for a minute there, but the zittyness broke through. Everywhere else is good though. I think it may be another toxic release, who knows. I'm just following the rules and doing what it tells me to do. I will blog again after my Fennel adventure. Riveting, I know. -DB

No comments: