Challenge Packs!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 11 Ultimate Reset

Real quick blog post before I do some YOGA! :) Again-woke up feeling great! 7 lbs lost to date, and it just gets better, muscle tone is still there, like I knew it would be. I wanted to give you guys and gals an accountability pic as to what this Reset can do for you too. Remember-no working out on this thing. This is an internal body workout. At least once a year, every athlete or anyone who works out alot, NEEDS to take some time off for your body to rest and repair, and to prevent future injuries. Also when you workout-your body produces alot of ACID. Which isn't detrimental to your health, but your body just needs a BREAK from time to time. This Reset gives you that much needed break without losing muscle, you lean out alot, and you clear your body of all the acid, and all the toxins that have built up over time. Plus, I've been going out of the house without makeup on (a first!), because my skin is just so healthy right now. EVERYONE needs to do this. I was reluctant at first, but now I am SO thankful that I decided to do this. So. Here's my picture.
For once (after having 2 kids) I am NOT sucking it in, and I am NOT flexing for this picture. This is just naturally what is happening. And I'm happy with that! Can't wait to jump into my next workout program (Les Mills Pump) and really take my physicality to the next level. And I can't wait to see the end results of this Reset! Until Next Time-DB

No comments: