Challenge Packs!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ultimate Reset Day 2, part 1 of many throughout the day I'm sure

I'm gonna eat WHAT for breakfast????
My face exactly as I looked at today's Breakfast in this Reset thingy. Not joking. Today on the menue was this: Miso soup (YES-miso soup for BREAKFAST) 1/4 of an avocado a mixture "mash" of 1/2 cup chick peas, a sheet of nori, and sesame seeds. (??) Can I tell you it was ACTUALLY really tasty? IT WAS. And filling! This is after eating a bazillion gallons of water that have been oxygenated (don't even ask) and mineralized and distilled. I'm drinking more water as we speak. I mean type. I hear there is a method to all this madness and that it all works together to clean me out in a gentle way. Lord I hope so. I'm in the "Release Phase" of this whole thing, and yes I have been releasing. The first week of this thang weans you off of meat and dairy. Since I was already a vegan, I got the go ahead to skip to week 2 and do it twice. Word. I slept well last night, and I hear sleep is magically delicious after these 21 days. YAY!
Ok I will blog later when I eat my next shocking meal. P.S. I feel a bit asian after that breakfast. P.P.S. I am kind of tired, may take a nap. Which is totally allowed, and totally awesome. -DB

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my new blog