Challenge Packs!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

I'm tired

Ok so it's almost 430. Day 2 of this Reset. I just woke up from an hour nap that was GLORIOUS, drank an ungodly amount of distilled water with magic drops, and also this green powder that makes me want to gag a thousand gags. I'd compare the taste of the green shit alkaline powder to that of The Green Giants dirrty sweat socks afer a long walk in his green bean park. I have to have a chaser of more water after I chug that shiz. Anyway-I'm taking my snacktime today (it's always been an optional thing) because my hunger level is about a 7 out of 10 right now. So in about 3 minutes I will have my Tropical Shakeology (SO HAPPY I CAN STILL HAVE THIS ON THIS CLEANSE!), and then in 2 hours-dinner. Which looks pretty tasty btw. Some kind of sweet potato red pepper soup and asparagus. Yum! I am almost out of water-I figured by my gallon jugs that I've been going through-I've been drinking close to 1 gallon of water a day, if not more. My cravings haven't been too bad, although a glass of wine would be nice right now! But I shall stay strong. I'm just happy I got the green powder down my throat without vomiting. Yes, it tastes like shit, but it is good for me, so it will stay.
-DB

1 comment:

Chris said...

I'm seriously LMFAO right now!
I just stumbled across your blog and the green shi...stuff is supposedly going to "grow on you". Let's hope so huh!

My challenge group and I start the Ultimate Reset on May 2nd. Till then I'll be checking up on your progress. Keep it up!