Challenge Packs!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

NOT HAPPY-Day 6 Ultimate Reset

So this morning I probaby could have pissed rainbows and glitter for you. I felt *THAT* good. Now I feel like piss ass. Not physically. Just like everyone around me could die. Ok not really but you know what I mean. I am just MAD. Angry. A bit depressed, and I honestly don't know why. I hear it's a "moment of emotional release" that tends to happen during this reset. Well shit-I hope it goes away soon or else I am going to run out for some vodka! (not really. sort of. j/k. sort of).
Sigh. So I'm going to keep on truckin'. I am going to put my faith in this system and give the program it's integrity, as it was designed by experts and I know the end results will be SO worth it. As you can see, emotions change quick on this. Yeah-it makes you a wee bit bi-polar. Whatever. I just told Jason I feel like punching him in the face. In week 3 people say this shit stabilizes. THANK GOD. Onto another day.. -P.O.'d DB

No comments: