Challenge Packs!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 3 coming to a close..

So tonight's Ultimate Reset dinner was CRAZY! In a good way though. It was a quinoa based recipe, but what was IN it was magical..the perfect medley of veggies and condiments made it wonderful to prepare (as the whole house smelled of Thanksgiving!) and even better to eat. I'm learning alot on this cleanse. Even though it's only Day 3. Preparing the food is almost therapy for me. I take my time. I usually have a smile on my face while doing so. Just simply "knowing" that I'm putting the freshest, most natural food out there, that I KNOW will make me healthy-well, it's just a fantastic feeling! Watching all the recipes come together (and I am NO cook), and it actually satisfies me in a totally different way-much different than snarfing down some pizza. I realize I don't have to be "stuffed" to not be hungry. I know it all sounds crazy, but it's just one of those feelings I realized today. I can say I am completely satisfied. -DB

No comments: