Challenge Packs!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I AM: Determined.

de·ter·mi·na·tion 
noun
1. the act of coming to a decision or of fixing or settling a purpose.
2. ascertainment, as after observation or investigation: determination of a ship's latitude.
3. the information ascertained; solution.
4. the settlement of a dispute, question, etc., as by authoritative decision.
5. the decision or settlement arrived at or pronounced.

Sometimes I am a little brash, sometimes I'm sweet as can be. I can also be a major bitch. But I am also someone who loves fiercely-and goes after what I want. I have to admit-I usually get what I want. And that is a great quality in my book.

I think we all need to have a little bit of this "attitude" within us to be successful. You have to be DETERMINED to get what you want in life. Being a former Marine has definitely helped with that for me-as I used to be VERY shy and meek. I still am that shy little girl, but everyday I try to challenge myself to be a little bolder. And that's my challenge TO YOU. Be bolder. Go after what you want. If it lines up with your goals in life-anything that stands between you and your goals is nothing but a stupid roadblock. Tear em down!! It all starts with your personal health-mentally and physically. Don't wait to take care of these 2 vital elements in your life!! Life is simply too short to wait to improve yourself, your family, your friends, your income, your stability, etc. I will leave it at that. It's taken me YEARS to get to a point where I am HAPPY. But, finally at 31 years old-I am just beginning to scratch the surface of what I am destined to do. I know I will encounter many roadblocks as this journey goes on-but I am not going to let them stop me this time. This time..is MY TIME. Time for me and my family. Life is meant to be enjoyed, not a daily struggle. Keep that in mind when you are just "floating" through the days wondering where the years have gone. The only thing stopping you is YOU.

db
www.demibean.com
www.800casting.com/68222

No comments: