Challenge Packs!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You know, I really don't care.

I don't care if this blog doesn't inspire you to get fitter-or if my blog title offends you. If you would like to remain unfit, unhappy, and unhealthy-that's on you my friend. It's not about being "skinny." How about some low cholesterol levels and healthy blood pressure. The ability to walk up stairs without gasping for air? Doesn't that sound appealing? Anyway, That's all I gotta say about that.
But hey..this can be YOU one day!

So, I have 3 days left of my first round of Asylum. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. Today was the MOTHA of all workouts-Game Day with added Overtime <--PURE CRAZY. I HATE speed skating, and I HATE mountain climbing. 2 of my newfound personal discoveries. But, I burned over 1500 motha effing cals with this monstrosity, so I feel good about that mentally-but physically...yeah I'm just a WEE BIT SORE. I am upping my calories a little today. The more you burn, the hungrier you are-and I HATE being hungry. One thing I've learned throughout the years of my fitness journey is listening to my body. When I need to eat more-I don't eat garbage. I eat healthy, to where I FEEL good about my day. I'm a mom-and I can't be laid out on the sofa agonizing in pain. So, food and the occasional motrin helps. ALOT. I will be partaking in a recovery week, then we'll see what's next! Verticle plyo is tomorrow-I hope and praypraypray that I do good this time around. I'm watching Dancing with the Stars on my DVR so you can see I'm pretty busy right now, squeezing in some TV before the fam gets home. What? YEAH I WATCH TV. Judge away.

***UPDATE*** As I am watching Dancing with the Stars, one of the contestants that plays for the Stealers (football)-compares the jive to a "P90X WORKOUT, AND THAT HE USES IT IN THE OFF SEASON TO STAY IN SHAPE."
WHATWHAT??!!!! yeah baby!!!

Demi

No comments: