Challenge Packs!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Almost done...

3 more days. 3 MORE DAYS. Asylum. I don't really have the energy to give you a pretty picture to display my feelings right now. All I know is that I had Verticle Plyo today and I sharted. That's how hard I pushed. Pun intended.

I'm going to take a shower, and do absolutely nothing for the rest of the day, but eat and tell my kids to do everything for me. I'm that kind of mom. Whatever. All I know is I had it aLOT harder when I was 9 years old. I even tell my 3 year old to throw away stuff for me, get things for me, etc. And she LOVES to do it. My 9 year old...notsomuch. If I even have to scratch my butt today-Alana is going to do it.

3 MORE DAYS! And then "Relief" week comes-HOORAY! Plus-I GET MY "I'M DONE WITH THIS HELL" TSHIRT. (ok it's not really called that but it should be). I'm all about the free sh*t.

Demi

No comments: