Challenge Packs!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's my REST day and I can do what I want

So, I'm pretty much a picture whore (in a good way) but I think nothing speaks the truth louder in your fitness progress than pictures. (And your diet-pics show everything!) So, for the first time ever on this blog, I am giving you before/after pics after only 1 WEEK OF DOING INSANITY: THE ASYLUM. Yeah. I already feel my body changing. It's just bananas. Again, blogger sucks in so many ways, so I don't know how these pics will align with the blogger universe. But I'm sure you can figure it out, if you are smart. P.S. CLICK on the pics if your eyeballs have a hard time seeing the pictures properly.
BEFORE. I just got over the swine flu and I look like BUTT. And my soon to be 3 year old says HI! BTW-TWIHARDS-Doncha think that Isabel (in picture) could have played Renessme?? I think so. She's pale, and she's sort of nuts, but she's mayja beautiful. And has BLUE eyes and light brown hair. WTH. I AM puertorican and thought my traits were dominent. She did come out of my vagina so I know she is mine. Sigh.
AFTER.I am not sucking in my stomach (a first-seriously-kids will make your skin your enemy forever). My arms are solid, and my butt is already lifted. PROOF:

I will be posting total inches lost at the end of the 30 days, but I will be posting weekly progress pics.

My baby should have been Renessme in Twilight-Demi

No comments: