Challenge Packs!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am in a "special place"

And what I mean by that, is that it's both negative and postive.

Things are just crazy right now. I've been on QVC, I am a fulltime Beachbody Coach that is picking up alot of steam (wahoo!), I just won a $1,000 for getting healthy, and the family dynamic is great. Some things that I struggle with (and I'm just being transparent), is God time. The number one thing in life, THAT I NEED, that my heart CRAVES...I slack. Yup, I said it. Thankfully, our GOD is one of grace and mercy, and HE knows I'm not perfect (phew!) and I can "jump back" in the game when I get my sh*t together. Sorry for the vulgurness, but ya know, that's who I am. I used to be alot worse, and with God's help I'm SO much better! With Grace, Family, Friends, Love, <--not in any particular order..I am saved and forgiven by HIM. What a relief! So, if you have any ideas on how to better myself in that area-I'm all ears! I need help just like anybody! I do get God time during workouts-what I'm doing now is putting the workouts on mute (sorry Shaun T and Tony H!) and listening to my Ipod. And it's usually worship playing. And ALOT of praying goes on, especially during globe twists, LOL.

So anywho-I love my readers, and I think ya'll are awesome. I need to post more often, and right now my husband is giving me the "stink eye" for me to get off the computer because it's nearing 5pm when we "try" to go offline...he he. So until next time..Let's all focus on HIM, balance in our lives, and LOVE.

In HIM and Health-Demi

No comments: