Challenge Packs!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What to do....

So today I'm going to do Core Ball Sandwich from Tony Horton's One on One programs. This is the one workout that makes my core and abs sore for at least a week after doing it. It's really THAT TOUGH. And maybe I'll do the Max Recovery from Insanity afterwards to work on the muscularity in the leg and butt dep't. I remember talking to Tony during our QVC trip about the Core Ball Sandwich workout, and he told me he had been skiing for 8 hours straight before that workout because they had such good snow, and then he wrote it down on the hotel's notepad (the workout) 5 minutes prior to shooting with the director, Mason B. And, as it turns out, it's one of his favorite workouts!

If you haven't dug into the One on One's, I highly recommend them! This year it's all about Tony reaching his personal best, while we try to keep up, LOL. Makes for great goal setting though and intense workouts that are always fun! Of course-these are available only through a coach (as myself, or my husband-links on right!) or any other coach you may desire. :)

I hope you have a blessed day full of JOY! Start every day off with a good breakfast, good workout, and I DARE you to have a bad day! Endorphins are just THAT powerful! <3 LOVE and HUGS!!

No comments: