Challenge Packs!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pure Cardio--with my hubby! LOL's!

Ok, like I said before,(I don't know if I said it here, but I did mention in on facebook.) I wouldn't write about any specific workout in INSANITY until it was a new workout, or if I felt inspired to do so. Well, I was inspired today...hee hee.

On a personal note-me and my husband, who I love dearly, got into a bit of an argument last night. Everyone gets in arguments, especially married couples every now and then. It's how you "argue" and how mature you are that really gets you through it. After our argument, my husband jokingly said, "hey, if you stop being mad at me, (which I already was, we were just laughing about it), I'll do your INSANITY workout with you tomorrow. I beamed. Knowing that today was "Pure Cardio" day, well...let's just say it was something I was really looking forward to! :) He did this to me one time with IntervalX, and he about lost his salvation cussing at Tony Horton for all his craziness. <3

So the time came. I saw the panic in his eyes as soon as the opening reel started. I told him, "don't worry, you're a runner, and you're good. This should be a piece of cake for you." Which he is by the way.

So.....let's just say he about blew chunks and was taking breaks left and right. His gasping comments were like, "no freakin wonder you're in good shape! this is like sprinting with no breaks! who does this guy think he is? super freakin man??" HA-LARIOUS!

He gave me a huge, sweaty, high five in the end, and told me how much he appreciated me doing all this to look good for myself and him, and not "letting myself go." He also told me how much he now realizes he needs to work on himself, so who knows, he might be getting a little "insane" from time to time. I love that man. :)

In Him and Health Always-DB

1 comment:

Missresa's said...

I love this! It's funny how much harder we'll work out when we have a little "motivation"! I'm glad to hear that the two of you survived INSANITY, and thanks for keeping your blog so much fun for all of us!