Challenge Packs!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

PURE CARDIO AND CARDIO ABS..OOH LA LA!


And it went well! I was SO completely shocked with myself-especially during the switch kicks-I CAN'T wait to see my fit test numbers for the next week!! Pure Cardio is never easy, but I gotta say, it was alot easier this time around..alot less breaks were taken and I actually "enjoyed" it! I am so in love with this program. So when Cardio Abs started, I was PUMPED. Then came these crazy plyometric ab moves (WT..) that I have never seen before! But they were FUN and TIRING! My abs were on FIYAH! The C-sit moves were fabulous-I felt the burn in every square inch of my abdominals and my core. I'm gonna say it--THIS IS MY FAVORITE workout so far in this program!! Loves it!! And I know I'm going to be sore as sh*t tomorrow! :P

PEACE OUT!-DB

1 comment:

KC said...

Girl, I can't believe your transformation! Just since I started reading your blog, your body has changed so much! Congratulations!!!! You Look AMAZING!!!