Challenge Packs!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 4-INSANITY-Cardio Recovery

It was day 4, and it was Cardio Recovery day. I wasn't expecting much "recovery" from what I've been going through so far...but I gotta say it was nice. Alot of stretching, and alot of muscle focus on the legs-no wonder why-the program screams "POWER NEEDED" in the legs! So there was ALOT of burning, but followed by nice feeling stretches. I felt great afterwards!

So that brought me to my Upper body workout. I thought that I would pick a day that I felt really good on the program-enough to where I could do some slinging of the weights for the upper body. Cardio Recovery days it is! It felt good, not too hard on my system-and it was great seeing Tony Horton on my TV again. <3. Ha. I also added "Killer Abs" at the end of that, which felt nice as well. I don't feel "bonky" at all, I feel like I just had a nice, workout, not too strenuous, but good. Which I hear I will need for "Pure Cardio" tomorrow! I hear it's a monster-I'll be sure to share my thoughts on it as you know! :)

Peace out-DB

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

do you use Shakeology? I'm interested. Can you tell me more about it?

Unknown said...

Sure can Kelsey-It's the first and last "shake" you'll ever drink! It's 40 bucks worth of fruits and veggies put into each glass! And it comes in 2 delicious flavors-chocolate and greenberry. You can get it directly through my website on my Beachbody blog (just click on it), and go to "nutrition." It should be a featured product so you should see it right away. If you get it on Home direct it also comes with free shipping. You can email me directly at isabelbean@gmail.com if you have more questions, :).