Challenge Packs!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pushing through

Today is Core Synergistics-I just had my lunch-so in one hour I will be ATTACKING that workout! Monthly friend-be darned!!! And I'll be able to do it without the pressure of waking the baby up,so that's nice! I'll see my little booger right afterwards though :).

Everyone always ask from time to time-How do you do it? How do you fit it in your schedule as a mother. I'll tell them all the same thing: Expect every day to be different, and give yourself some grace. Like today-I asked my mother to take the baby so I could doctor myself this morning until I feel better. And I'm going to squeeze the workout in during this time as well. I am fortunate and thankful for her and how offering she is. Other days, it's usually during my daughter's 1st nap, since my oldest is at school. If I don't get that done either, last resort is waiting until Jason comes home, and he'll watch the kids so I can work out. He KNOWS that if I don't get my workout in, I'll eventually start cancelling more and more workouts. Therefore leading me to being an unhealthy mom. I know he doesn't want that for me, and I don't want that for him as a father. So when I'm done, I'll watch the kids while he works out. Health is a BIG factor in our family, we want to pass down the gift of how important it is to stay healthy to our children. Of course for someone else who doesn't have any of those options--call a friend, everyone has someone to call that can help them out by letting them get in better shape. It's a small investment that can reap BIG rewards-in more ways than one! In this economy-you can really help yourself financially by JUST GETTING HEALTHY and LOSING WEIGHT!

Either way my friends, it's all about getting healthy from the inside out. I hope and pray that for everyone! XOXO

In Him and Health-Demi

No comments: