Challenge Packs!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tiiirreed



Well, I am going to give a MINI movie review of "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button."

1) The movie was LONG. 2 hours and 45 minutes long. HeLLO sore bootie! And seriously, I cannot hold pee for that long.

2) It was seriously depressing at times. Gutwrenching.

3) It was also incredibly enjoyable to watch at times, inspiring. Some scenes were awe-inspiring beautiful. Cate Blanchet is amazing.

4) Brad Pitt's in it. And to watch him age from this decrepit old baby, to a 7 year old who looks 80, and then slowly get younger..is really, really WEIRD at times.

All in all, I give an 8 out of 10 (10 being the best).

So anyhow, on a totally different note-I am incredibly sore, and TIRED. I did back and biceps, Ab ripper, then Cardio X a couple hours later. Hopefully that burned off some of the crap I ate last night. I've eaten very clean today and have drank TONS of water so I AM BACK IN THE GAME. Ready for YogaX tomorrow!

No comments: