Challenge Packs!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Wowzers

Isabel FINALLY went down for her nap. Singular. This morning she decided that she did not want to take a nap. Oh, how I tried to encourage the nap this morning. But NO, she was not having it. I knew I would be paying for it later but I took her out and we played while she was bright eyed and bushy tailed. So weird. She does have a bit of a cold I think so maybe that has something to do with it. Maybe this current nap will extra long and I can finish my cleaning and laundry. That would be wonderful!

Cleaning and tidiness relaxes me. I love the feeling of going to bed at night, that the house is clean, dishes are in the dishwasher and being washed, laundry is always at a continual state, and the baseboards are clean. It makes me feel warm inside. I especially love sanitizing everything. Especially toys. I know the next time Isa puts one of her toys in her mouth that it is 99.9% germ free. That's good to know. I know I probably don't get everything, but again, it still makes me warm inside that I Lysol all the door knobs and light switches, and other "hand" popular spots. Hey, you can catch all kinds of nasties from places like that. OCD-no, trust me on that. I just really enjoy keeping house. Hey, it's my job! Why not be good at it?

No comments: