Challenge Packs!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Mondays..I think I'm just wierd

But I actually look forward to the "work" week. There is solitude in being with the kids, and keeping things nice, quiet and settled. I feel like I need that after a crazy, loud, Thanksgiving holiday. Our families..are just different..we get way too overexcited when we're together and then we drink too much which is why I think I'm going to fast that out of my body for a little while. Some things are better left out of your life for a time of cleansing and healing.

So you know that I try to be as transparant as possible, and that my posts aren't always so "jolly"-no pun intended. But if you pray, say a prayer for me and Jason. It's been a rough year for him, for us, and for our marriage. Particularly the latter. I know that things were different before I came into his life, they were better in certain ways. But then he met me..and let's just say, things changed! Some for the better, and some not. And then alot of the times the enemy uses that to put a good dose of guilt and depression to get me down. I'm definately in the down.

Good news is that I can only go up. My husband tells me that no matter what-he won't stop loving me. He won't let me push him away. He won't stop praying for me. It's pretty indescribable. Sounds alot like Jesus.

A popular prayer with me right now, is "Lord, make me a better wife, a better mother, change me in whatever way you see fit." Jason prayed the holy spirit into me this morning-and I felt it. He had asked me if I wanted some prayer. Me, in all my ignorance, said, no. He did it anyway. Thank the Lord he did.

I will hold on to this now. I need to hold on to this now. I need to claim it right now.

"Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance brings character; and character brings hope."

(Romans 5;3-4)

No comments: