Challenge Packs!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Whew. Day 1 workout is HARD

Seriously. Now, I was in the Marine Corps for 4 years (granted, I was 7 years younger, and much more fit) and this was up there in the "puke" factor. While I never puked-I came really close to it. Some of the moved I could not even do. Isabel slept through the whole thing and woke up right when I was done. It's like she knew I was doing something good for my body. But can I also say something about the diet? This is alot of food. Just drinking my recovery drink and my protein, then I still have lunch to think about. Geez. Well, we'll see. Results is what I'm after and I am definately going to BRING IT every time mo'fo's!

Remember, come back later when you get to see me in a sports bra (ew) and shorts. Yes, I am hard on myself, but I need to be if I am going to work my ass off. OH and today was back and chest, followed by AB Ripper. I like the way they say it like they are going to rip your abs apart. I found out they really do.

No comments: