Challenge Packs!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Day 1-P90X

I haven't even done the workout yet-but I just finished the breakfast in the diet. And I must say that it's ALOT of food they want you consuming. Healthy food of course, but just alot. It actually says in the program that most people will start to lose weight because of the amount of healthy food they are eating. Well I will post some before pics (EEK!) as soon as Isabel goes down for her second nap, because during her first nap I will actually be doing the workout (double EEK). If you don't know, I just had my second baby. And lets just say things haven't went back to where they are supposed to be. I'm used to being very fit, even doing fitness modeling. There ain't no way in sam's hell I would pose in a bathing suit right now. Well, maybe in 90 days. We shall see... :)

1 comment:

life in a positive direction said...

You are starting with DOUBLES?!!! You are such a machine. I am doing lean, then classic then doubles. I may skip classic and jump into doubles. Way to go chica!!!