Challenge Packs!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Updates

Isabel went back to the doctor today, and she still had a bit of a fever, and it was going up, slowly once again. They gave her another Rocefin shot, and she just passed out and she is sleeping. I'll take her temp when she wakes and see what's going on with that so I can help her feel better with some prayer and motrin :).

P90X news-Today was day 1 of week 3 (woohoo!), and of course it was chest and back, with ab ripper. I totally SUCKED today at abs. I feel like I actually got weaker in the abdominal region. Maybe it's because I have my period. (I can hear your EEEeews, all the way from here, lol.) Who knows. I'm hoping to go to our small group Christmas party tonight so 2 things need to happen: a) Isabel needs to feel better so I can leave her (she's momma's girl, and wants just me when she's sick, and I just can't leave her if she's crying for me!) and b) I need to do CardioX so I can have a good calorie deficit for this party tonight. (AKA-I can have a glass of wine (or 2!) and maybe a cookie or something.) So yes, today is another double day. Have I lost my mind?? Probably! :)

No comments: