Challenge Packs!

Monday, December 22, 2008

Revolution!

In my closet!

I just stumbled upon alot of running shorts and apparel from when me and Jason were training and running the Marine Corps Marathon..and needless to say when you train for a marathon, you get pretty slender. I remember after having Isabel, well, 6 weeks later actually, I decided I needed to get back in shape and lose weight. That's when I started going back to the gym I once belonged to. I reached into my closet and tried, very hard, to pull up some of my running shorts so I would have clothes to wear there. They wouldn't even go up my thighs! I was mortified! So off to Dick's Sporting Goods I went. Tried on mediums. Nope. Went to large. Still no. Extra Large? Are you kidding me? I wasn't even THAT big, I was around 140 (5"4), not the smallest, but definitely not extra largish.

Anyway, getting back to my point, ALL MY RUNNING SHORTS FIT AGAIN! Praise Jesus! :) I'm not losing a ton of weight, but I'm know I'm losing a ton of body fat and building my lean muscle--which is what MATTERS the most. Not, I repeat, not the numbers on the scale!

So, my workout apparel has just exploded, and that's a beautiful thing.

Thank you P90X once again, for getting me out of a longtime rut. And there's still 2 more months to go! Can't wait to see where I am then.

1 more week until 30 day pics :)

No comments: