Challenge Packs!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

YEAH-WEEK 3 IS DONE!

Well officially after I do StretchX tomorrow, but that's not a high impact workout so I'm not too worried about it!

I'm SUPER excited to go into week 4 Recovery week (Lord knows I need it!!), and get into working my core area and burning off some even more fat! So close to showing you those week 30 pics (pressure!) so I know I better work hard on my diet and everything else.

On another note, we are SO doing some more last minute Christmas shopping, and I love it, because that's how the Bean house rolls. It won't be much, but it's the thought that counts! :-)

Love to all this Christmas. Remember why we celebrate this wonderful holiday and the gift that was given to us, so that we may live. It's a wonderful thing. Thank you Jesus.

1 comment:

John said...

Congrats...keep it up. One thing I found was that my motivation waned in the recovery weeks. The only workout I could get pumped up for was Core Synergistics (my favorite workout in the program)

But keep it up and keep pushing play!

John