Challenge Packs!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ahhhh, Sundays

Our childless weekend is coming to an end. I just talked to my dad and he said he is bringing the kiddos over. I've missed them so much! But me and Jason had such a great time together, and I feel like we just caught up on so much sleep, on top of other things!

On P90X news-I am so freakin sore! The sorest area on me is definately my core area, it's used in everything they do, which is GREAT for me, because that is where I need the most help. I did YogaX today and I gotta say, it was a tough one. There were so many moves that I just toppled out of, and I really had to modify alot of them just so I can get through them. They say I should get better in time..we shall see! :)

1 comment:

life in a positive direction said...

GO DEMI!!! I am starting with week 3-classic today!!! YAE!!!