Challenge Packs!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas...I think? whatever.

Well this post is not going to be the normal cheery, "I'm doing awesome!" blog post that you may usually see. Today, I gotta say..sucked. For one-I have the worst sinus infection known to man. I mean, it is rreeeeallly nasty. I'll spare you the details. Also, this seems to be the day that me and the husband don't get along that great. Fabulous. *Note-all great marriages have inflections from time to time...so don't get all wierd on me.* OH and the fact that I missed Alana opening ALL of her presents this morning because I was comotose in a pool of sputum this morning. After that, I had a gooooood (since when are cries good??) crying session and felt sorry for myself for the better part of the day. When I am sick, my rose colored sunglasses aren't so damn rosy! SORRY. The fact that everything happened on Jesus's birthday pisses me off even more. Me and Jesus are going to have a long talk tonight.

1 comment:

life in a positive direction said...

what?!!! call me asap!!! Everyone needs to talk, including you demi bean!!! I know you have an amazing family and marriage, but talking about 'hard times' always helps. I am so here for you. You better not hold it in, because that is so much worse...I have a right to know about that right now. I love you with all of my heart and would love to be there for you!!!