Challenge Packs!

Friday, October 19, 2007

Maroon 5, The Hives, and psychotic fans

Concert was amazing! We had the best seats ever-6th row, front and center..and then we somehow got moved to front row, AWESOME. The Hives opened up for them and completely rocked it out, and I am definetely a new fan of that group.

Gotta say, one thing I don't understand is girls getting completely wasted and screaming at them like they are God or something. I had girls next to me literelly *crying* because they were like "OMG! We're so close!" so wierd. and then there were the girls next to me pushing me to get closer to the stage-I'm like-Hello! I'm pregnant, get off of me! Besides the beer that got spilled on me and the random undergarments getting thrown on stage, it was a really good show, with really good singing and talent.

No comments: