Challenge Packs!

Friday, November 2, 2007

Small groups

I can't even begin to tell you how much I ADORE my married small group. Last night's group was completely amazing and we had one of those "aha!" moments that just left me thinking. It left me thinking that there is only so much we can do for eachother-God has to be the one we come to FIRST before attempting anything else. It can't be used as a last resort-after we try all of our ideas..then we'll try God as a last resort. I hate to admit, but that's how I did things in certain areas of my life. Boy did I wake up! I mean, are we serious about getting our prayers answered or what? Or is it something that is said quickly in passing just so we can say we prayed. I need to rearrange priorities in my life and get serious. And getting serious is by attacking the devil himself with prayer and fasting. Like does the devil even see it coming?? He is SO not even a match for what prayer can do to him, like, why do we even get scared when when things get hard? We have the God of the universe on our side, HELLO?! I see God standing in all His magnificent glory on a hill, next to ME and then I see the devil as a little ant on the ground. Who's going to win here, really? It's taken me awhile to see this whole picture as it really is, BUT I FINALLY GET IT! yay :)

No comments: