Challenge Packs!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Forgot to post Day 19! But here we are Day 20!

OK-so totally forgot to post yesterday. It was one of those days I didn't even have time to wipe my butt. It went by SO FAST. I swear I spend so much time in the kitchen, not just for me, but for my family too. This Reset messes with you. I am not a cook. But now I swear I'm like a healthy version of Emeral whateverhisnameis. So I start cooking healthy shiz for my husband and my kids. Like from scratch. Since I'm vegan now, I don't eat eggs. So, I thought to myself, F this: my kids are going to eat super healthy too! STARTING NOW. So thinking on to breakfast, last night I prepare their breakfast and cook it. It was organic buckwheat pancakes. It called for eggs. So I google the crap out of "egg substitues for pancakes" and I find it. The answer. 1 egg=1/4 cup applesauce and half of a banana smashed. Well I had that, but no the actual apple sauce. So I TOTALLY MADE MY OWN APPLESAUCE. I don't know who I am anymore. I was hellbent on getting them to eat these effing pancakes the next day. I added some stevia for good measure. They don't what that is except it makes it sweeter without adding nasty shit to it. Holy balls. BOTH KIDS ATE IT UP THIS MORNING like it was their job. I even put some mashed apple sauce on top for a "topping" like all IHOP syle. But healthy. OK enough on that. Day 20 is here. I feel fantastic. I can't believe it's almost over. I woke up a pound lighter. Making that 15 lbs lost in 20 days. NUTS. This was such a learning experience, and I can't wait to do a VIDEO recap of my whole journey, and my feelings week to week. That's right. It's all going down and I'm going to explain all the good parts, and all the not so good parts. Just know it was ALL WORTH IT! I feel brand new. And I like that. Gotta make lunch! DB

2 comments:

Desire said...

how much did you weigh when you started? I find it so hard for me to lose anymore weight only because I'm already fit.

Unknown said...

I was already very fit before as well-I had just finished Asylum and P90X2. I lost in total 15 lbs-and the "weight" comes from all different areas. Your colon, and subcutaneous fat anywhere on your body, and water weight. The most important thing is how much better your life is after it. I feel like a new person! You can purchase it just by clicking on the big banner above this blog, and I will personally coach you through the whole thing.