Challenge Packs!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I feel like I need to reiterate what I do

Since it's been so damn long. Anywho-I am a Beachbody Fitness Consultant/Coach. As you can see-there are banners and advertisements all around this blog of wonder and amazement. If you click on any of them-it will take you to my coach page and once a product is purchased-I am automatically assigned your free coach! How awesome is that? I'll tell you..it's pretty friggin awesome. I have done every program-I have taken the supplements (HOLLA--SHAKEOLOGY-BEST THING EVERR)-I mean-do you like to poop on the daily? Multiple times? This will help you do that. Among other things. Click HERE to find out more amazing factoids. Anyway, back to the point of this post. I am not a trainer, but rather a motivator, informational point of interest, accountability partner-all that jazz. Accountability is EVERYTHING! You need someone to support you and help you through the ups and downs of your health transformation. Let's face it-this whole health and fitness thing isn't accomplished in 60 or 90 days. It's a LIFESTYLE change. I will help you surgically implant that in your brain. I'm serious-I watch alot of Greys Anatomy-so I know what I'm talking about.

Your health neurosurgeon-Demi

No comments: