Challenge Packs!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Feeling GOOD.

And I am not lying.
I see the light. Maybe.

I'm not going to talk about days anymore with Asylum. Unless I have a really crappy day, than I will. But guess what? I FEEL POSITIVE about this program now. I can feel my inner athlete starting to make an appearance, and that makes me feel good! I mean, I've done alot of fitness programs. I've run a full marathon. I was a Marine for crying out loud. The discipline in the Marines is a bit different, it's spanned out (for me) over 4 years. 4 years of daily little disciplines with some large doses of physical and mental toughness. But Asylum is just 30 days. 30 days of BRUTALITY. But the thing is; is that it's POSSIBLE. Yeah, the first week sucks..I mean, you question every sense of your physicality, really. But here I am on Day 12, and I KNOW I can do this. I'm so excited about how I'm going to feel on Day 30. I can't wait to see the transformation! Lord knows I can already feel it. Next time someone says it's impossible for you; it's SO NOT. There's a way to push through for everyone.

Enough with the sapfest. I have a DEAL going on right now and it expires soon. If you buy Shakeology on Home Direct through ME-I will send you a FREE SHAKEOLOGY CLEANSE so you don't have to dip into your own supply. I mean really, that IS a great deal, saving you $45 bucks. Kickstart your health, and save some cashmoneymoney. CLICK HERE to learn more about the product, or click on the HUGE banner above. I will be your free coach this way too. This is the BEST part of it all-really.

Athlete in the making-HOLLER!-Demi

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love it that under your name on FB it says, Demi Bean, athlete. :) AWESOME!