Challenge Packs!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

So it's been awhile...

This might be a quick one, we'll see. But what I want to say is that I think I'm plateauing. I've finished INSANITY (with P90X, and I loved my results!), and I'm thinking of doing another round soon. I'm still doing sporadic Insanity workouts here and there, but I was planning on really focusing on my muscles, so I jumped back on the P90X+ bandwagon. Now, I'm not knocking the program, it truly is great. But--it just doesn't "do it" for me anymore. Though I can't do all the pullups without an assist--it's all..dare I say..pretty easy..to me. I know that might sound smug..but I feel like I'm truly challenged when I do Insanity AND P90X+ TOGETHER, again! I know it sounds like alot, but I feel truly good, and strong. I just need to really challenge myself, at least that's how I feel about myself. For everyone I know it is different, but for me..to have the proper amount of energy I need for parenting, friends, and especially my husband..I just keep refining my balance and try my hardest. I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes! XOXO

DB

P.S. If you become my Facebook buddy, me and a friend have started a group called "Saturday Fitness Beatdowns." HA! Don't let the name scare you...but basically every Saturday, someone picks a challenge, they must film it to prove themselves, and we see who does the best! We eventually will be giving out prizes, even some Beachbody products..so check it out! You could even just be a spectator! We had our first one yesterday, and it was doing "Pure Cardio" (which is a BEAST!) and seeing who took the least amount of personal breaks. My friend Rachel won it, she did awesome! So anywho-become a fan of the group, and either spectate or participate! :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

ohhh....SFB...I see now. I don't think I know how to video myself...hmmm..
oh who am I kidding? I can't compete with YOU anyway!