Challenge Packs!

Friday, June 5, 2009

This is Paul's Blogpost

As in the apostle. I'll let him do the speaking.

"Dear Brothers and sisters, when I first came to you I didn't use lofty words and brilliant ideas to tell you God's message. For I decided to concentrate only on Jesus Christ and his death on the cross. I came to you in weakness--timid and trembling. And my message and my preaching were very plain. I did not use wise and persuasive speeches, but the Holy Spirit was powerful among you. I did this so that you might trust the power of God rather than human wisdom.
Yet when I am among mature Christians, I do speak with words of wisdom, but not the kind of wisdom that belongs to his world, who are being brought to nothing. No, the wisdom we speak of is the secret wisdom of God, which was hidden in former times, though he made it for our benefit before the world began. But the rulers of this world have not understood it; if they had, they would never have crucified our Glorious Lord. That is what the scriptures meant when they said, "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him." 1st Cor. 2 1-9. All italics mine.

My meditation for today. :)

In Him and Health-Demi

1 comment:

J. Branson said...

Thanks for this one....it drives home a lot when you do meditate on it.