Challenge Packs!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

One on One with Tony Horton Medicine Ball Cardio

That was a GREAT workout..gotta admit, I had my doubts, with my puny 4 lb medicine ball (Tony's was only 6 lbs..) that I would get a good, sweaty cardio workout in 20 or so minutes. But I was pleasantly, WRONG!

It was quick, to the point, and it was completely unedited and RAW. You could see the camera guy, Tony came into the studio complaining that he was sore, and then he starts talking to the camera guy about why he was so sore and he was probably going to "dog" it for this workout. He didn't! Even the camera guy had something in his lens, he stopped, cleaned his lens (right before workout, during warmup!) and then proceeded to record. It was funny, to say the least, and, very different! But once it got started, YOWZERS! That 4 lb medicine ball didn't feel too light toward the end, let me tell you! I'm definitely hooked, I'm going to replace CardioX with this kind of workout on days I feel like adding more cardio to my program. And when you order the "One on One with Tony Horton", you get a new CD every month, to "spice" up things when needed! Very nice, can't wait for the next one!

In Him and Health-Demi