Challenge Packs!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Costa Rica Pics!



My Fave
Beautiful-and I'm not talking just about the waterfall..
haha


My Victoria Secret Catalogue pose :P
Wohoo! 3 years of marriage! Can't wait for 100 more!
Impromptu photo shoot at the Arenal Hotsprings :)

Arenal Volcano-Active!


What a great vacation it was. I almost cried when I left. I felt so comfortable there and I loved the locals, the food, just everything. Except the driving, yikes! Thank God Jason was driving or I would have probably had a meltdown! Anywho, it was a fabulous trip and was perfect for our anniversary. Can't wait to go back!!

3 comments:

life in a positive direction said...

Those pictures are just amazing!!! I am so glad that you had such a fabulous time!!! You look totally amazing by the way. Love you!!!

KC said...

Wonderful Pics! Makes me wish I was there right now....
You look amazing girl!!!!

Jen said...

Wow, what fun pictures! I love it how you got "shots" and not just the typical "smile and look at the camera" pictures! It does look beautiful there. I remember when we went to Jamaica for our 7th anniversary. It was gorgous and the beach was fabulous--but the driving was about to make me crap my pants! They drive FAST and the roads are skinny and I swear you come within inches of the car passing you and the people on the shoulder! I just had to look at something else so I could actually relax! ha ha
Anyway, as an echo to everyone else---you do look amazing! Such a total hottie! I mean--yes, your body is in awesome shape and I'd give anything to be as ripped as you are--but your face is just as cute! Your hubby is one LUCKY guy!