Challenge Packs!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Week 2-DONE!

Thank Goodness. I peeked over at the next phase nutrition meals..bagels, waffles, muffins, YAAY!! I am jumping for joy at that. This phase has been...hard to say the least, and I still have 2 more weeks of it left! Halfway is good though. If you can get half way through something, there's no reason you can't complete it, right? And if I can complete 1 phase, why not 2 more phases? They always say the first one's the hardest in anything, so I'm feeling good about it. Some soreness came back today which was weird because I though that whole "thing" was done with. Gotta love muscle confusion.

On a different note-I sold my first 2 items in my Ebay store! Woohoo. Maybe I can turn this into a business or something-we shall see.

On a sadder note-Isabel has a fever of 102.2..last night was rough,and today she doesn't want to eat. So Jason is getting her some pedialite and some infant motrin to get this under control. If we can't, then off to the doctor we go. I know some little bug is going around Charleston, so I'm guessing it's just that. She's a trooper so I know she will be fine. I noticed though when she has a fever she likes to sleep naked. If she has anything on she will literally pull at the buttons until I get the hint and take it off. I guess she is just too hot with this fever so it's just her and her birthday suite and a pamper. She's sound asleep right now, so I guess she's comfortable! Pray for speedy healing of the little booger I love so much.

1 comment:

Amanda Keller said...

Congrats on being done with week two! That's awesome! I totally want to try this program outone day...but not til way after the race!! I'm praying for a speedy recovery for Alana! Love you guys!