Challenge Packs!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

NO, no, and NO!

I woke up today horribly sick. Glands are swollen, I'm all stuffed, and my throat...oh my dear throat is RAW, and did I meantion I can't swallow? I don't have a fever, I don't think I do anyway...so I don't know WTF is wrong with me. All I want to do is curl up in bed, drink a bottle of nyquil and sleep. UUgh. What am I going to do about my workouts??! Today is "only" StretchX-so I can feel semi-ok about missing it...but tomorrow is Core Synergistics and I CANNOT miss that! I made the decision if I have to miss 2 days-I'm repeating week 3. Sucks major ass. I'm Ill with a capital 'I' right now so I'm going to go lay down and get off this effing computer. Maybe later in my Nyquil stupor I'll check email or update you. I'm pissed, pissed, PISSED. ;(

P.S. I wanted to add that I "cheated" and had pancakes and orange juice this morning. I just can't eat healthy when I'm sick. I want some friggin' cup o' noodles right now too. Nice side of "guilt" please this morning!

No comments: