Challenge Packs!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Waiting days

Please say a prayer for my sweet preggo friend Joanna, she is in her final days of pregnancy and we all know how it is near the end! Pray for a wonderful labor and delivery and healthy baby and momma!

I remember my final days before I had Alana and Isabel, and surreal is the perfect word that describes it best. I wanted my pregnancy to end for sure, but I didn't want to let go of the closeness I felt to my baby when I was pregnant. I looked at my pregnant body as magnificent, and I didn't want to let go of my all you can eat ice cream excuse! Although I am working hard to get my body in shape again, I can definately appreciate all that women go through to bring babies in this world. We are so greatly blessed to have this ability!

1 comment:

joanna said...

Oh I am just now reading this...SO sweet of you to post about me. I am so happy she came early, I am so happy she is here in my arms, and I am finally a mama. Amazing!!!