Challenge Packs!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Alana update

She has been hospitalized for at least 2 days at Roper St. Francis. Her pneumonia is proving to baffle the docs at it's evil stubborness. I can't tell you how much it hurt to leave her there overnight, but I had to because of the baby. My parents are there though so that definately makes me feel better. I can't describe how worn out I feel, but I know things could be much worse, so for that I'm greatful. She will be on 24 hour antibiotics and narcotics for the coughing so I just hope she is comfortable while this gets cured.

PYAO!

pray.your.ass.off.

1 comment:

life in a positive direction said...

Again-I am so sorry Demi!!! Thank you so much for keeping us updated. I know it must be hard to even get to the computer right now. Please know that we are POAO for all of your family!!!