Challenge Packs!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I partied like it was my birthday

Today was perfect! Jason told me that he would take me somewhere in the afternoon and to dress comfortable. We first got some sushi (yum..) and drank some pomegranate saki (double yum..). He then took me to the gun range! I had been telling him that I've been wanting to go, and we tried to go when I was pregnant but they wouldn't let me shoot (who knew pregnant women shouldn't shoot??). They even had the civilian version of the m-16 that I shot in the Marines, and it was awesome! Turns out shooting is just like riding a bike, you never forget how to do it. It all came back to me and I was pretty darn good (if I do say so myself!). ha.

Alana also made me the best card ever, and she got me an activity mat for the baby! Isabel loves it so it was the perfect gift for me. I've had tons of well wishes from all my friends, and that means so much to me, thank you!!

Now only 2 more years until the big 30! yikes!

No comments: